Identity~

My photo
I need Jesus every day. I will always be grateful for my Salvation. Every day my desire is to invite God to be my guest of honor, so He may dwell in me for the rest of my life. I will always find the way to express my love towards Jesus. Something that isn't easy but is valuable in my life = Unconditionally Surrender. Over all I admire,love and I am amazed by my everlasting G.O.D!! Mi Familia is my best treasure. Africa is in my heart. I enjoy Soccer! I love Rain. I know my times are in thy hands & I pray He teach me to number my days, that I may gain a heart of wisdom. It makes me excited to know that everyday that passes, brings me closer to seeing Jesus~ But until then, I will keep running the race (: "But none of these things move me; nor do I count my life dear to myself, so that I may finish my race with joy, and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God." Acts 20:24

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Unshakable joy in any circumstances

Joy as unshakable as His character.
His character...... 

His joy is a powerful resting in the certainty of grace and goodness and glory flowing  from God to us each moment.  It is the certainty that our future beyond death is, with Jesus, sure, solid, shining and supernatural.
This joy flows from the peace that results from confessing our sins and receiving forgiveness from Christ Jesus, from forgiving ourselves and forgiving others.  It is the knowledge that nothing random or meaningless comes into our lives, for He filters all in His love and wisdom.
 It is deep knowing of great, good, and grace-filled God, whose faithfulness is our shield and rampart, whose presence never leaves us, and who loves us Intensely. Deeply. Eternally.
 The joy of knowing the triune God  will remain as an Unshakable Rock.
To have a relationship with God the Creator means I must come to Him on His terms.    Deciding to place my confidence entirely and alone in Jesus to be My Master. My Savior. My Rock.

Have you ever feel that God allows you to go through something unexpected, something challenging, let's say something that is        " character building " ? -     And He is just watching our first reactions, our response, our love, our gratefulness , our obedience.......
and once you pass your exam only by His powerful grace, He honors and rewards you in so many insane ways!
Sometimes I imagine that He gives me one of those awesome stickers and places it on my forehead :)
And that......... that makes me smile  :D .............like this beautiful little one..........
  Someone said once......
" When you stop learning, you stop living . "
Therefore, those situations are so worth it to face!    AMEN :)


I am not looking forward in fear, but I look forward with full of hope.

"Who among the gods like you, O Lord?
Who is like you-  
Majestic in holiness,
Awesome in glory,
Working in wonders."


No comments:

Post a Comment