Identity~

My photo
I need Jesus every day. I will always be grateful for my Salvation. Every day my desire is to invite God to be my guest of honor, so He may dwell in me for the rest of my life. I will always find the way to express my love towards Jesus. Something that isn't easy but is valuable in my life = Unconditionally Surrender. Over all I admire,love and I am amazed by my everlasting G.O.D!! Mi Familia is my best treasure. Africa is in my heart. I enjoy Soccer! I love Rain. I know my times are in thy hands & I pray He teach me to number my days, that I may gain a heart of wisdom. It makes me excited to know that everyday that passes, brings me closer to seeing Jesus~ But until then, I will keep running the race (: "But none of these things move me; nor do I count my life dear to myself, so that I may finish my race with joy, and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God." Acts 20:24

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Honoring a Life.

Today I am celebrating the birth of a very special Daughter of our most High God.
Today I  feel even more grateful for her existence.
Today  I feel so blessed to have her as my Sister in Christ.
 

  In November of 2009,  a special gift was presented to my path.   On my Journey to the Heart, God gave me such a treasure from heaven and as the time goes by, I have no doubt She is my Prayer partner.
It  has been  a honor to be part of her life!  What a delight has been to serve our God with the Ministry of IBLP!
So many memories & lessons! :)

This morning I had the privilege to pray for her, and thank Jesus for allowing her to begin this new chapter of the book of her life.  I pray this year God will glorify himself  even more through  her , and I believe He will do it.   There are not enough words to express how much I appreciate the existence of  my Sister  Araceli Veloz Velaso~
 




 
Also this morning,  I am remembering that  in
July 11of 2010.....The first IBLP Team went to Peru.
What an experience was to visit the Nation of Peru!!
It is almost hard to believe it has been a year already.
In just a few days, I will  have the opportunity to visit the nation of Peru for the third time. I feel so encouraged and humble of having the blessing to be part of this mission work in South America
I am looking forward to see the glory of God. I am looking forward that God will become more real to our Peruvian Delegates that have come through our campus in Chicago. I am praying this trip will stretch my faith. I am praying  God will pour out  in our Team a double portion of His boldness.

I am grateful for his goodness.
Today, this song is in my heart.....



  1. There is sunshine in my soul today,
      More glorious and bright
    Than glows in any earthly sky,
      For Jesus is my light.
    • O there's sunshine, blessed sunshine,
      While the peaceful, happy moments roll;
      When Jesus shows His smiling face
        There is sunshine in my soul.
  2. There is music in my soul today,
      A carol to my King;
    And Jesus, listening, can hear
      The song I cannot sing.
  3. There is springtime in my soul today,
      For when the Lord is near
    The dove of peace sings in my heart,
      The flowers of grace appear.
  4. There is gladness in my soul today,
      And hope, and praise, and love,
    For blessings which He gives me now,
      For joys laid up above.
There is hope, praise and love....
There is sunshine in my soul when Jesus shows His smiling face....

No comments:

Post a Comment