Identity~

My photo
I need Jesus every day. I will always be grateful for my Salvation. Every day my desire is to invite God to be my guest of honor, so He may dwell in me for the rest of my life. I will always find the way to express my love towards Jesus. Something that isn't easy but is valuable in my life = Unconditionally Surrender. Over all I admire,love and I am amazed by my everlasting G.O.D!! Mi Familia is my best treasure. Africa is in my heart. I enjoy Soccer! I love Rain. I know my times are in thy hands & I pray He teach me to number my days, that I may gain a heart of wisdom. It makes me excited to know that everyday that passes, brings me closer to seeing Jesus~ But until then, I will keep running the race (: "But none of these things move me; nor do I count my life dear to myself, so that I may finish my race with joy, and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God." Acts 20:24

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Occupied.


For the last month I  have been involved in so many things, sometimes I even feel like my mind is going 100 kilometros per minute.  Just thinking in projects, work, family, life,  ministry and plus dreams and desires.
One important fact:  Is so easy to develop unnecessary anxiety, impatience, stress & burdens. However something incredible is that God has declared: 
  " To everything there is season, a time for every purpose under heaven ". -
 My spirit only knows well that sometimes this could be hard to accept.

What is the root problem?
lack of patience? faith? trust?

 I want  you to try something......
Look at this image...... 
What do you see in this picture? .............What is the story of this photo image? .............

Many of us can say....  "   mmm I see a black dot  "  others can say.... "   I see a deep black  whole  " 
and the creative ones " I see a scary face "  or "  I see the nest of a bird  " ....

But the truth is.... 
Why we don't look carefully?  See the rest of the picture...
.....................Do you see all the white space ? .....
What is this telling us?...........
 Often  we focus our eyes only in the back little dot.....but the beautiful  t.r.u.t.h is ......
God has captured something  BIGGER....  something much GREATER.
..........Are we carefully contemplating the beauty of His picture?  ....
          Are we admiring OUR best Photographer?

            God is SO INCREDIBLE AMAZING. 

Words cannot describe how the book of Ecclesiastes has been like"  Gatorade " to my spirit & soul. 
There is a time to break down, there is a time to build up, there is a time to gain, and a time to lose, a time to keep silence, and a time to speak......

Before I finish this little note.... I would like to remind you the words of King Salomon.

" I have seen the God-given task with which the sons of me are to be occupied.
He has made everything beautiful in its time. Also He has put eternity in their hearts, except that no one can find out the work that God does from the beginning to end.
I know that nothing is better than to rejoice, and to do good in their lives, and also that every man should eat and drink and enjoy the good of his labor- It is the gift of God

" I know whatever God does, it shall be forever. Nothing can be added to it, and nothing can be taken from it.
God does it, than men should fear before him. "

Simple conclusion:   God my First love- Be Servant of God- Have Availability for God. 
Bring glory to God. My Vision is God. Guide my heart with His wisdom. His works are great. All is vanity. 
and when I make a vow to God, do not delay to pay it. 
 July will bring many busy days, however I know God will keep me busy with  the joy He will daily give -
Everything is about perspective , believe, trust, prepare, ask, seek  and  
always two are better than one, because they have good reward for their labor- 
I thank Jesus for being my guest of honor.

"  A man's heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps "
Prov 16: 9
"  It is the glory of God to conceal a matter, but the glory of kings is to search out a matter "
Prov 25:2




























No comments:

Post a Comment