Identity~

My photo
I need Jesus every day. I will always be grateful for my Salvation. Every day my desire is to invite God to be my guest of honor, so He may dwell in me for the rest of my life. I will always find the way to express my love towards Jesus. Something that isn't easy but is valuable in my life = Unconditionally Surrender. Over all I admire,love and I am amazed by my everlasting G.O.D!! Mi Familia is my best treasure. Africa is in my heart. I enjoy Soccer! I love Rain. I know my times are in thy hands & I pray He teach me to number my days, that I may gain a heart of wisdom. It makes me excited to know that everyday that passes, brings me closer to seeing Jesus~ But until then, I will keep running the race (: "But none of these things move me; nor do I count my life dear to myself, so that I may finish my race with joy, and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God." Acts 20:24

Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Lord is taking delight in Lima, Peru.

For Jesus goodness I will not remain quiet. .......There are not enough words to express what our team has been experiencing these last three days.
The Lord has been proclaiming His majestic power wherever we go, whatever we do and whatever we share. Our God  has giving us His unfailing favor before the People & Leaders of Peru and we praise His precious Name.

I just love that our team knows very well that each one of us cannot do anything without our Mighty God.
It has been unforgettable to come before His presence with prayer asking Him daily to fill us with his Holy Spirit.   
We have our faith upon the rock..... and definitely Jesus Christ has been working down in Lima, Peru.

At the moment I leave you with some of the pictures I have taken.
Please keep lifting our Team before God's throne. 





Isaiah 62
2 The nations will see your vindication,
   and all kings your glory;
you will be called by a new name
   that the mouth of the LORD will bestow.
3 You will be a crown of splendor in the LORD’s hand,
   a royal diadem in the hand of your God.
4 No longer will they call you Deserted,
   or name your land Desolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment