Identity~

My photo
I need Jesus every day. I will always be grateful for my Salvation. Every day my desire is to invite God to be my guest of honor, so He may dwell in me for the rest of my life. I will always find the way to express my love towards Jesus. Something that isn't easy but is valuable in my life = Unconditionally Surrender. Over all I admire,love and I am amazed by my everlasting G.O.D!! Mi Familia is my best treasure. Africa is in my heart. I enjoy Soccer! I love Rain. I know my times are in thy hands & I pray He teach me to number my days, that I may gain a heart of wisdom. It makes me excited to know that everyday that passes, brings me closer to seeing Jesus~ But until then, I will keep running the race (: "But none of these things move me; nor do I count my life dear to myself, so that I may finish my race with joy, and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God." Acts 20:24

Friday, July 1, 2011

Mi Talitha-cumi~

                                  


Today after lunch,  I had the privilege to babysit  my little Claire Elizabeth Miller~
Our afternoon was peaceful and fun,   where Claire had her Spanish lesson,  Lory gave a little piano concert,  we sang songs,  she ate  (  boy- she eats! =D  )  I played guitar ( she had mercy on me :)  )  we read stories, we took a walk  and  yep... it wasn't just her...... we took naps!! :) .......  I guess once in a while I can pretend be like a  baby and take naps ;)











 The highlight of  my day was when Claire felt asleep in my arms, I was just  looking at her and somehow  I  immediately remembered the words of  Jesus ' “Talitha, cumi,” which is translated, “Little girl, I say to you, arise'. Mark 5: 41   -
I just know that God has called Claire to arise in the midst of this new generation , I know  His thoughts toward her are precious, I know Claire is fearfully and wonderfully made..... and I just wonder all the awesome  things that Claire " Talitha-cumi "  will do in the future that will bring glory to our Heavenly Father~

No comments:

Post a Comment