Identity~

My photo
I need Jesus every day. I will always be grateful for my Salvation. Every day my desire is to invite God to be my guest of honor, so He may dwell in me for the rest of my life. I will always find the way to express my love towards Jesus. Something that isn't easy but is valuable in my life = Unconditionally Surrender. Over all I admire,love and I am amazed by my everlasting G.O.D!! Mi Familia is my best treasure. Africa is in my heart. I enjoy Soccer! I love Rain. I know my times are in thy hands & I pray He teach me to number my days, that I may gain a heart of wisdom. It makes me excited to know that everyday that passes, brings me closer to seeing Jesus~ But until then, I will keep running the race (: "But none of these things move me; nor do I count my life dear to myself, so that I may finish my race with joy, and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God." Acts 20:24

Thursday, June 2, 2011

"One Father is more than a hundred Schoolmasters " George Herbert~

Life lessons that Papa taught me, I got every word....
 "Turning your ear to wisdom and applying your heart to understanding, and if you call out for insight and cry aloud for understanding, and if you look for it as for silver and search for it as for hidden treasure, then you will understand the fear of the Lord and find the knowledge of God." Proverbs 2:1-5
 P.a.p.a....You taught me by your example, as a role model, to follow the foot steps of our Heavenly Father.  I truly l.o.v.e  that you taught me to talk with Jesus, to S.E.E.K & F.E.A.R your G.O.D.... My G.O.D.    And since I have memory, you mentioned that G.O.D will be with me wherever I go.  And..Papa... once again ....you were right...
Throughout the time I haven't been at home, I have to confess that I have learned not to take for granted our Family. You guys are a gift from God.   I have to say, Jesus now, is so real to me. I am enjoying my time alone with Him, where I have found, He is my resting place.  But  even  when I miss  our Family and all this distance that separates us ... I can feel your prayers in my spirit. So, I am sure U.S.A & Mexico are constantly receiving our prayers. Going through the border, and without a passport! :)  ... 

 Whenever I get to hear your stories, and all the difficulties you had when you grew up  , since that moment.... 
You inspired me to trust in the Lord with all my heart and lean not on my own understanding. You always, challenges me to have a pure  heart, for they will see God.  Whenever I feel clueless, you always declare that His word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path.    And for no matter how many promises God has made... You always exhorts me to believe that they are "Yes" in Christ. And so through Him the "Amen" is spoken by us to the glory of God." I Cor. 1:2
G.O.D , You and Mama have built a strong foundation in me, and no one.... can take away.
I have grown up with your values Papa, and  guess what??......
Every word that you have spoken , I  have picked up everything, and it is written in my heart.
                             I am .p.r.o.u.d to say it & p.r.o.c.l.a.i.m it~
 " As a Father has compassion on his children "
                                  Psalm 103:13
 I know sometimes I give you a hard times, and we have misunderstandings,  but you always, always.. held me back with your words of wisdom.  Reminding me that  " It is for discipline that I endure; God deals with me as with sons; for what son is there whom his father does not discipline?  Hebrews 12:7            So our bond was never broken.
...With all my h.e.a.r.t.......I thank you for the times you have corrected me :)
 And a sure thing.... whatever is good in me today, I owe to your wisdom, your patience, your strength and your l.o.v.e. Papa, you’re like the sun to me......you are always there..   Beaming light and warmth on my life.  
Therefore, there are not enough words to express how      VALUABLE YOU ARE!!!!
Papa thank you for being a channel of God's love towards me.

 I want you to know..... I am so grateful... that I have you P.A.P.A...... 
 I believe :

"God took the strength of a mountain,                                   
The majesty of a tree,
The warmth of a summer sun,
The calm of a quiet sea,
The generous soul of nature,
The comforting arm of night,
The wisdom of the ages,
The power of the eagle's flight,
The joy of a morning in spring,
The faith of a mustard seed,
The patience of eternity,
The depth of a family need,
Then God combined these qualities.......
When there was nothing more to add,
He knew His masterpiece was complete,
And so, He called it"....
  ~Papa~

You are. 
Fantastic
Awesome
Humble.
Righteous.
Inspiring
Nobel.
                                      Papa.... 
                                   You have been the 
                                      best Teacher! 
                    I miss you SO much......but...... today....
                                  God and I, we are smiling.....



     We are celebrating your  Birthday...
  I respect you. I admire you....& as for me... I say... that......
       I love you....... more than Yesterday. 

I know, "The LORD is with Thee, thou Man of of valor". 

 P.S. Thank you for allowing me to Serve Jesus in other Country.
Love, your Lele~





















 
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment