Identity~

My photo
I need Jesus every day. I will always be grateful for my Salvation. Every day my desire is to invite God to be my guest of honor, so He may dwell in me for the rest of my life. I will always find the way to express my love towards Jesus. Something that isn't easy but is valuable in my life = Unconditionally Surrender. Over all I admire,love and I am amazed by my everlasting G.O.D!! Mi Familia is my best treasure. Africa is in my heart. I enjoy Soccer! I love Rain. I know my times are in thy hands & I pray He teach me to number my days, that I may gain a heart of wisdom. It makes me excited to know that everyday that passes, brings me closer to seeing Jesus~ But until then, I will keep running the race (: "But none of these things move me; nor do I count my life dear to myself, so that I may finish my race with joy, and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God." Acts 20:24

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Everlasting light~

Two days ago I was lead to read Isaiah chapter 60- 
I am just so grateful of having the ability to read, I am grateful that I  have eyes to see what I read , I am grateful to have my own Bible, I am grateful that the Lord is upon all His children.


                              1 Arise, shine;
      For your light has come!
      And the glory of the LORD is risen upon you."
  2 For behold, the darkness shall cover the earth,
      And deep darkness the people;
      But the LORD will arise over you,
      And His glory will be seen upon you.
       3 The Gentiles shall come to your light,
      And kings to the brightness of your rising.
       4 “ Lift up your eyes all around, and see:
      They all gather together, they come to you;
      Your sons shall come from afar,
      And your daughters shall be nursed at your side.
       5 Then you shall see and become radiant,
      And your heart shall swell with joy." 


     "The sun shall no longer be your light by day,
      Nor for brightness shall the moon give light to you;
      But the LORD will be to you an everlasting light,
      And your God your glory. Your sun shall no longer go down,
      Nor shall your moon withdraw itself; For the LORD will be   your everlasting light


Tonight I was overwhelmed  that in the middle of darkness and the silence, Jesus was exhorting my spirit and my walk with Christ Jesus.
The beauty of God totally blew my mind,  I saw  hundreds of fireflies and I was so delighted - His creation is AWESOME. 

 God touched my heart and reminded me to complete the mission that He has given to all who follows Him..... That in the midst of darkness we may bring glory to His precious name...

" A little one shall become a thousand, And a small one a strong nation.
  I, the LORD, will hasten it in its time.”

  Tonight, I felt like a firefly, I might be little, but Jesus has given me His light :)
Jesus is our everlasting light.

 "Never place a period where God has placed a comma. "    Gracie Allen

 "You shall know that I, the LORD, am your Savior
      And your Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob. "

And the best- God is still speaking, , , , ,

          




No comments:

Post a Comment