Identity~

My photo
I need Jesus every day. I will always be grateful for my Salvation. Every day my desire is to invite God to be my guest of honor, so He may dwell in me for the rest of my life. I will always find the way to express my love towards Jesus. Something that isn't easy but is valuable in my life = Unconditionally Surrender. Over all I admire,love and I am amazed by my everlasting G.O.D!! Mi Familia is my best treasure. Africa is in my heart. I enjoy Soccer! I love Rain. I know my times are in thy hands & I pray He teach me to number my days, that I may gain a heart of wisdom. It makes me excited to know that everyday that passes, brings me closer to seeing Jesus~ But until then, I will keep running the race (: "But none of these things move me; nor do I count my life dear to myself, so that I may finish my race with joy, and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God." Acts 20:24

Sunday, June 12, 2011

A love that's never Failing

Dear Sunday:
You must know I enjoyed what you have given:

Sunshine
Birds singing
Blue Skies
Time to rest
Time to meditate
Time to praise.


I can be your witness dear Sunday: and testify that once again......
                                       your Creator has given new mercies..
 Dear Sunday: I have been practicing and playing the song
" Mighty to Save "
and let me tell you, I have meditated on the words.
  Dear Sunday:
 Can we exclaim  Jesus is the Hope of all Nations.!!?  
 Can we believe He is the Author of our Salvation?
 Can we trust He can move any mountain?
 Can we shout and confess Jesus rose & conquered the grave?


 Can we be humble enough and genuinely say...
     He is Mighty to Save!? 
                                                             
              "Everyone needs forgiveness
The kindness of a Savior"
Today I pray God can use with power all believers to be channels of love to all people that are needing freedom. truth. answers. peace. acceptance & love.
I pray that their blindness & selfishness can bow down before the Redeemer.    And  give their life to follow Him, everything they are, everything they believe ...Now .... Today.... Each one  can surrender to God
  Let Mercy Fall US......



The strings of my guitar are making music, I can hear melody, but  more than that...
I want the Holy Spirit  be the string of my life, let flow the words of praise, have always a g.r.a.t.e.f.u.l heart. I want to confirm with my voice  what I have desired.

"Take me as You find me
All my fears & failures
Fill my life again"

 Dear Sunday: before I leave... 
I thank you for your presence, you have made history in this world.  June 12,2011 you were special, and there will not be other Sunday like you. 
                     My God is Mighty to Save,  Amen. 


 PS. MEXICO vs. Costa Rica!!....   the game begun 20 minutes ago and they have 3 goals vs.  0 !!!  
  I was not aware... but they are playing in CHICAGO!!!  :(
                          So proud of my MEXICO soccer team!!! :D




No comments:

Post a Comment