Identity~

My photo
I need Jesus every day. I will always be grateful for my Salvation. Every day my desire is to invite God to be my guest of honor, so He may dwell in me for the rest of my life. I will always find the way to express my love towards Jesus. Something that isn't easy but is valuable in my life = Unconditionally Surrender. Over all I admire,love and I am amazed by my everlasting G.O.D!! Mi Familia is my best treasure. Africa is in my heart. I enjoy Soccer! I love Rain. I know my times are in thy hands & I pray He teach me to number my days, that I may gain a heart of wisdom. It makes me excited to know that everyday that passes, brings me closer to seeing Jesus~ But until then, I will keep running the race (: "But none of these things move me; nor do I count my life dear to myself, so that I may finish my race with joy, and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God." Acts 20:24

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The God of Surprises

      “ Eye has not seen, nor ear heard,
      Nor have entered into the heart of man
      The things which God has prepared for those who love Him  "

When I woke up this morning, I would never imagine  how God might reveal Himself.  
And as I am typing ,  I am just so a.m.a.z.e.d by my God.
    How wide. How deep .How great is His love for his Children. 
 For the last few months,  I have been saving money for the professional camera I am looking for.
I have enjoyed  the task of saving money, and  I can tell you one thing for sure.....
        Throughout the process of reaching my task,  it  has already helped me and  blessed me in so many areas of my life, just to mention one -
                                                                ~ S.e.l.f - C.o.n.t.r.o.l
  And  I am assuming  for being a girl this is a big thing =D  specially with all the cute stuff  you see out there in the market :)

 "  Every day, is a gift from God "
 Today after lunch time ,  I went back to my office, and  on my desk, I found an envelop...... and inside of the envelop I found a note, saying:
                         " Towards your Camera  "  
And guess what?.... yep... you are right..... Some little person ( I don't know who) But my God knows... She / He felt prompted and decided to be used by God, be part of my task  and just to remind Leslie that God is a God of details, He is around. He is hearing, and He is revealing His own glory to His daughter 
     Today, Jesus and I had a long conversation about this  Angel who blessed me in a incredible way.
          Maybe this person would never know how much God taught me through the generosity of  her / his life. 
I am just so stocked by all  His promises, all of them are for total fulfillment, limitless, grace, that can be measured.   And some times is easy to say the following sentence:

" He is far more able to bless us than we can even dream " . 
Even dream?
.......................................... WOW.
It is super abundantly  far over and above all we can ask &  imagine...
"Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us "

PS.Today, Staff meeting was I.N.C.R.E.D.I.B.L.E! I enjoyed SO much the main topic.
              ~A.F.R.I.C.A~
One day, :)......
 Be prepared for God’s surprises.  It sounds like a contradiction in terms, doesn’t it?  How do you prepare yourself for something that, by definition, takes you unawares?  But in a sense, isn’t that what a life lived in faith is all about? 

  " Walking by faith and not by sight " 
Stand in faith trusting God.

No comments:

Post a Comment